Friday, April 10, 2015

Plantbased stuffed zucchini

Hello everyone, I would like to thank you for reading my posts and following my blog. Please feel free to comment and share with your friends and family.

A fellow Instagramer asked me to make something with zucchini. 
Being Lebanese , I grew up with stuffed zucchini that I didn't like . I would always eat the stuffing  and leave the zucchini . Now I eat zucchini Woohoo 🎶🎶
These are not a version of Lebanese stuffed zucchini , this is just my version ;) 

Ingredients
3-4 zucchini cut in half and cored with a spoon ( leave the core) 
1 cup of peas 
1/2 cup of cooked quinoa
3-4 mushrooms diced 
One tomato diced
1/2 onion diced  
Ground flax meal (optional ) 
Salt, pepper to taste 
Oil of choice 
Method
Sautée onions in a little bit of oil until golden, add the rest of the veggies, the zucchini core , the cooked quinoa and continue sauteeing. Add salt and pepper, a little bit of water . Cook for about 5-10 minutes . 

Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350. 
Add the stuffing to the cored zucchini and arrange on a baking tray . Sprinkle flax meal on some if you wish. 
Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes . I greased the tray with some Grapeseed oil but that's totally optional. 

Enjoy !!

Thank you so much for reading my post, please feel free to comment and share with your friends and family. 
Please share with us what works for you and your family.  

Follow me on Instagram , tmblr, and twitter: @bzhealthymama;http://www.instagram.com/bzhealthymama
Facebook: Healthy Mamas, Healthy Babies





All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner of bzhealthymama.blogspot.com will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

No comments:

Post a Comment